Best Golf Bags Review 2017 - Buying Guide
There are mainly four kinds of golf bag available in the markets. There is another type of golf bag called "Staff Bag" that has been used by the pro golfers when they are on any tour. So which type you should buy and why? No, worries. Here is a long and detailed review to choose the best golf bags for you.
|Golf Bags||Type||Author Ratings|
| Callaway Hyper-Lite 3|
|Callaway Org 14||Cart||Check Now|
|Callaway Chev Bag||Stand||Check Now|
| CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 Wheeled|
|Travel Cover||Check Now|
|Callaway Fusion Bag||Stand||Check Now|
|CaddyDaddy Golf Co-Pilot Pro 2 Hybrid||Travel||Check Now|
|Sunday Bag by JP Lann||Carry/Sunday||Check Now|
| OGIO Grom Golf Bag|
|CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2||Travel Cover||Check Now|
|Nike Air Sport III||Stand||Check Now|
Top 5 Best Golf Bags 2017 - "Best Seller" on Amazon
Well, I have mentioned above that I will help you to figure out which bag is the best. But to be honest, there is not a single piece on the earth that we can say "Best." Actually, it differs from man to man; person to person. Like what I think is best for me may not be the best to others. Every single person has a choice. For this, we have gathered and are reviewing the most selling bags (In fact, all other products) on Bestgolfy that has huge positive ratings. Let's start by seeing these top 5 and most-selling golf bags.
Callaway has been famous in the field of golf because of its satisfying equipment. Being one of the top performing lines of equipment, Callaway brings you the 2016 Hyper-Lite 3 Stand Bag. Designed to make your life on the green easier, this bag could be everyone’s wish to have. It features a lightweight design that is comfortable to bring whenever you are moving around the course. Simple and best for people who do not usually bring a lot of stuff on the course.
Features and Specifications
- 3 Way Dividers:: The three dividers easily organize your clubs. With just three spaces, you can easily find what you are looking for. The opening is molded properly for an easy grab of clubs.
- Weight: This Hyper-Lite 3 Edition weighs less than four pounds and is easy very light. The bag is comfortable to tote around the green. Slightly bigger in diameter, it allows you to carry more stuff.
- Pockets: The eight pockets allow you store your stuff you need when playing golf including thermal lined water pocket that could keep your cold; Full-length apparel pocket; velour-lined water resistant pocket with the main fob for your valuables; two accessory pockets, and the big pocket at the bottom for storing balls.
- Strap System: The straps are well designed and is attached to the bag durable. The soft hip mesh pads provide comfort and ventilation.
- Handle: The handle is made of durable plastic. The design lets you push or pull the bag when you are on the course.
- Stand: The two stands made of light stainless steel that protects your bag from falling as it stands in its place. It has foot pads which are non-slippery and prevent your bag from slipping or sinking on the wet turf.
- Additional Features: The bottom has been designed with a Trolley Base System that integrates a trolley and a push cart. It comes in black and white colors that look great on this stand bag’s style.
Gear up and move around the course comfortably with Callaway’s 2016 updated Golf Cart bag. Definitely one of the coolest bags and far better than 2015 edition, this Callaway Org 14 Golf Cart Bag is designed to solve your problem in carrying a lot of stuff. The 14 amazing dividers help you classify your clubs properly. It is made of lightweight materials that truly gives you comfort in moving around the course with your gear. Very convenient to use and lightweight to carry.
Features and Specifications
- 14 dividers: The spacious dividers help you organize your clubs. The top cover protects your club.
Handles: The 2 integrated handles are molded perfectly with durable plastic. It allows you to grab your bag easily.
- Pockets: Designed with 16 pockets, you can take more necessary stuff in the course. It includes one water-resistant, veloured line pocket with the key for your valuables. The two insulated ones are designed to keep your drinks cool or hot when you are in the course.
- Size: It measures 10.5” in height that keeps your long-sized clubs still protected. It weighs 5.6 pounds and is very light and comfortable to carry.
- E-trolley bottom: this bag has E-trolley bottom that allows you to push and pull your bag. It helps you secure the bag especially the clubs.
- Strap System: The straps are padded and properly meshed up for ventilation and comfort when carrying it.
- Stand: The two stainless metals are properly attached to the bag. It is not easily gets rusted, and it supports your bag as it stands up on the course.
- Additional Features: An integrated umbrella protects your bag from moist, rain, and other forms of liquid that may be spilled on your bag.
Callaway, as always impresses us with its amazing designs of Golf bags. If you like to move around with your gear in a stylish manner, surely, this Callaway Chev Golf Stand Bag perfectly suit your style. It features 7-way dividers, 11 pockets, and an all-terrain base system.
Lightweight and durable just like other Callaway models, you’ll never resist the comfort and convenience this bag could offer. High quality and long lasting performance this golf stand bag are all about.
Features and Specifications
- 7 Way Divider: This lovely bag has 7 full-length spacious dividers for you to have an easy way of organizing your clubs. It is well designed that lets you pick and return your clubs easily.
- Pockets: The Chev has 7 pockets, enough to store your belongings such as gadgets, food, drinks, and other valuables while you are in the course. One of the pockets is water-resistant, and lined with velour where you can safely store valuable stuff.
- Strap System: The straps are durably attached to the bag. It is specially made to release quickly when needed to.
- Weight: The bag weighs 5.5 pounds. It is lightweight and lets you carry it comfortably when moving around the course.
- Base System: Just like other Callaway models of cart bags, this bag has an E-trolley system that allows you to push or pull the bag. What makes it more special is that it is designed for all types of terrain, hence, even when used to different types of surfaces, it still maintains its good condition.
- Stand: The 2 stands are very sturdy. It supports your entire bag while you are enjoying the game.
- Additional Feature: It comes with a Hip Pad with a soft mesh pad that provides ventilation and comfort when you’re carrying the bag. It also comes in different lovely colors to choose from.
Callaway is one of the most popular stand bags in the market today. With its constant innovation and creativity in different manufacturing models of stand bags, no doubt they have captured the heart of every golf player.
Another Callaway’s creative works come in the 2016 Fusion Stand Bag. It is a stylish bag with a 14 way top and full-length dividers for you to easily organize your clubs. It measures 10.5” in height and is made of durable and sustainable materials.
Features and Specifications
- 14 Way Top: Amazing 14 dividers that organize your clubs properly. Some are full of length that fully protects your club.
Weight: Callaway’s Fusion Edition is lightweight and weighs 5 ½ pounds. With such weight, you can easily move it around the course while playing.
- Pockets: This lovely bag has ten pockets that allow you to store your gadgets as well as other stuff. One of the pockets is water-resistant especially designed for your valuables. You can store your phones, golf rangefinders, and other golf gadgets.
Xtra Traction Technology: Just like other Callaway’s model, this bag has Xtra Traction Technology that enhances performance and offers the bag with good stability.
- Strap System: The straps are attached durably to the bag. It has extra pads that make it perfect for carrying.
Handle: The handle is molded from the durable plastic that let you push or pull the bag while on the course.
Stand: 2 stands with non-slip pads make sure that your bag does not sink or slip while standing on the turf.
- Additional Features:
• The bottle opener makes it easy for you to open bottled drinks while staying in the course.
• Towel hook holds your towel ready to be used while on the play.
• Rainhood gives protection to your bag during the rainy season.
Playing anywhere with your favorite club sets? How about traveling with CaddyDaddy Goff CDX-10? Made from superior quality, superb performance, and great functionality. You’ll never regret owning not just traveling but a real protector of your favorite clubs.
It’s lightweight and won’t give you the difficulty of managing it when traveling. Though it only comes with black color, such color won’t look your bag messy even when accidentally stained. Never worry if you can’t get this bag with your favorite color! The bag can match to any color of your outfit if you’re one of those fashionable golfers.
Features and Specifications
- Material: The CDX-10 is made of ultra-durable nylon. It doesn’t easily get stripped and surely is a long lasting one. This lovely bag would certainly serve you for years. However, though it is made of such durable material, it may not always be enough to protect your paraphernalia from certain hazards. You as an owner should be the one responsible for protecting your gear.
- Handle: Comfortable and easy to carry, the handle minimizes any ache on your hands. It is riveted them additional strength while carrying your heavy gear.
- Wheels: Designed for more comfort and convenience in transporting your stuff, this golf bag has in-line skate wheels. It prevents you from stressful travel, and of course helps you feel relaxed even when traveling with heavy gear.
- Interior: Lined with soft material, the interior surface of his bag is padded to protect your gear. The upper part also has thick pads to give extra protection most especially on the clubheads.
- Zipper: CDX-10 travel bag secures your favorite golf set and other stuff through its lockable high-quality zipper. You don’t have to worry about your stuff being opened by other people without your permission.
- Pockets: This bag is roomy and could let you store tiny valuable that you need to carry when traveling. Such pockets also help you organize your stuff and access them easily.
How many types of golf bags are available?
There are mainly four types golf bags available in the market. They are:
- Carry Bag
- Cart Bags
- Stands Bag
- Travel Bag
1. Carry Bag
Carry bags and Stand bags are almost same. It is also known as "Sunday Golf Bags". Stands bag has legs but carry bag doesn't. This is the main difference between the Carry and Stand bags. Carry bags are light to carry. These bags have some pockets as well. This type of bags is cheaper than Stand or Cart types.
2. Cart Bag
Cart bags are designed to carry hand or power cart. Cart bags are little heavier than carrying bags. I suggest you not to choose this kind of bags unless you want to carry carts on the bags or if are planning to have something that can easily be carried on the courses. Because you can't carry these type of bags on your shoulder as they are heavy.
3. Stand Bag
Stand bags come with a unique design. It has two retractable legs. These legs help to stand the bag upright (See the image). So that golfers can easily access all the gears. I prefer this kind of bags on the courses. There are also some stand bags can be found in the market without the legs to carry them in shoulders.
3. Travel Bag
Travel bags are designed to cover and carry your gear when you are traveling. That is not kinda a bag like Cart or Stand bags to carry your all gears. It just allows you to cover your golf bag and some of its gear when you on a tour. It has a reinforced handle and skate wheels. These make this bag more convenient to use. It's cheaper than all other golf bags.
Without these four types, there is another type of golf bag available in the market called Staff bag. These bags contain the logo of golfer's sponsors. This type of golf bag is heavier than any other golf bags.
Which Golf Bag you should buy?
Um.. yes. It's a confusional question for ourselves to decide which type of golf bag will be good or perfect for us. So what I do in that situation, I just ask myself some questions:
- Why I need a golf bag?
- How do I like to carry all the gear at the course?
- Do I feel comfortable with the heavier bags?
- What is my budget?
Ask yourself similar questions and match the answers with the near top. I think you will get your answer!