Bestgolfy Golf Scholarship
Bestgolfy.com is trying to add value for its golfers by constantly sharing valuable tips on this site. In addition to these tips, we realize that there are some other duties we have. For this, we are happy to announce our first Scholarship Program. While in its early stages, our budget for this may not be huge; however, we hope to increase its value in the upcoming years. We are unable to provide an enormous amount for the scholarship, but we will be happy knowing we can help even one student… We are giving a $1000 Scholarship to one student. It is our hope that this will help encourage your future endeavors in golf, as well as generosity towards the golf community. Keep reading for more information!!
Deadline: 01 December 2017 and Results will be published on 31 December 2017
Interested students must meet these criteria:
- Student must be 15 years or older.
- Must be a Canadian/American citizen, or hold a valid student visa.
- Winning participant will be required to submit a photo for promotional purposes.
Topics to write:
Any useful tips, or instruction to improve golf skill, e.g., 10 ways to improve your swing skill. We have included linked examples below.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay (min 500 words) about the topic mentioned above with well-researched materials.
- The essay must have a title.
- Give your name (must be same as NID or Visa)
- Mention “Golf Scholarship Essay 2017” as the subject.
- Send your article to [email protected]
Do not do:
- No plagiarism will be tolerated.
- Do not use a FAKE identity.
Please note that by submitting your article, you agree that Bestgolfy.com will be the owner of your article and can reuse/rewrite it. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.